Wednesday 18 April 2012

A-Z of Rae

So I saw this on Sprinkle of Glitter and thought it was a cute idea, I like getting to know people so thought I do this so people could know a bit more about me. Probably nothing overly exciting but ah well.

Age: I'm 23...24 this year though which is a scary thought!

Bed Size: Double bed, wooden frame with Laura Ashley covers because i've developed my mother's taste in interior design!
 
Chore you Hate: Cleaning the bathroom, one of the most tedious jobs ever!

Dogs: I don't have a dog but I like Kelpies and Malamutes.

Essential start of your day: A cup of tea and a shower :)

Favourite Colour: Duck egg blue and coppery colours

Gold or Silver: Silver or Rose gold

Height: 5"7.5

Instruments I play: I can play clarinet, been playing for about 13 years :)

Job Title: professional lay about, e.g student, but I am an Ambassador for Aim Higher

Kids: No children yet

Live: I flit between Bristol and Devon

Mum's name: Janice

Nickname: Rae, Ray-Ray, Rach, Rachie-Ray

Pet Peeve: People who make noise when they eat ugh!

Quote from a movie: "What fisticuffs?" - Oliver!

Right or left handed: Righty

Siblings: One younger sister called Emma

Time you wake up: Usually about 8-8:30am. I'm a morning person.

Underwear: I'm all for the comfy underwear to be honest, not a fan of barely there undies.

Vegetables you dislike: Cooked carrots :s, but I will eat them raw!

What makes you run late: I can honestly say i'm never late, I think I actually have a phobia of being late i'm usually at least ten minutes early for anything.

X-rays you've had done: I broke my leg when I was 12 so a fair few for that.

Yummy food you make: I make a pretty tasty peanut butter, lime, shrimp noodle type situation. 

Zoo animal: Elephants! I've always loved elephants :)
 
 
Anyone who fancies doing this feel free it was actually kind of fun and something to procrastinate with haha!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing my dear....Nice response...cool idee =)

    YOU can CHECK my ETRO scarf in:

    www.laviequo.com

    XOXO from MUNICH

    La Vie Quotidienne

    SHOP in:

    http://www.laviequo.blogspot.com/2012/04/laviequocom-shop.html

    ReplyDelete